Stoelzle Glass Group is one of the leading international producers of high-end packaging glass for the Spirits, Pharma, Perfumery & Cosmetics and Consumer markets. With seven glass production sites worldwide, three decoration sites and 3,100 employees, we are a family-owned company with more than 200 years of successful glass making history.
Fullstack SOFTWARE Developer
Location: Köflach or Vienna, Austria or Knottingley, UK or Heřmanova Huť or CZ, Czestochowa, PL
- Design and implementation of complex software solutions in the Industry 4.0 environment
- Active participation in innovation projects in the digitalization of production processes and information flows
- Programming of user-friendly Web-based software in the frontend and backend area
- Support the project team in technical questions
- Participation in developing AI algorithms and implementation of machine learning / deep learning solutions
- BA/BS degree in in the field of computer science / software development
- 3-5 years of practical experience in frontend or backend development
- Experience with agile software development and project management
- Experiences in the area of AI algorithm and or machine learning / deep learning solutions are an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-reliant and structured way of working
- Continuous learning and training depending on personal demands
- Varied range of tasks in an international environment
- Flexible working hours and home office by arrangement
- We are obliged to state the annual gross full time salary for this position as a basis for negotiation of EUR 45,000. We do offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
Do you share our passion for glass?
Please apply at our Online-Portal: www.stoelzle.com/sto/karriere or write to email@example.com
Contact: Daniela Riedler, Head of Human Resource Management